Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 1 Picks

STEELERS AT RAVENS (-1)
Last year these 2 AFC North archrivals slugged their way thru 2 low scoring taffy pulls in the regular season. The Ravens won by 3 at Pittsburgh, and the Steelers won by 3 at Baltimore. The Steelers won the rubber match 31-24 in the AFC Wildcard round. That tells me the Ravens have been training Rocky in Russia style all offseason long to avenge the is defeat, and will avenge it in Week 1, followed by an existential crisis and colossal letdown in Week 2.
RAVENS 23, STEELERS 20

LIONS AT BUCS (-1)
Oh the sexiness of these 2 preseason sexy sleeper picks! The Lions ranked 20th or worse in Y/A on both offense and defense against both the run and the pass last year. They are good how? Then again, the Bucs got gashed by Maurice Morris of all people for 100+rushing yards when the Lions beat them 23-20 in OT late last season, and Cal Johnson went bonkers for 10 catches and 150+ yards. Irregardless, I'm way more on board with the Bucs than I am with the Lions.
BUCS 27, LIONS 17


FALCONS (-2.5) AT BEARS
I've never been a huge Lovie Smith fan, but the smoke and mirrors he used to get a very ordinary Bears team playing the NFC Championship game at home last year convinced me he's a really good coach. Luck has a way of running out though.
FALCONS 23, BEARS 10

BILLS AT CHIEFS (-4.5)
The line on this game has dropped from 6 1/2 to 4 1/2 since it opened. Apparently people are hedging on the Chiefs. But still, the Bills people. Worst run defense in the league last year facing the 4th ranked run offense, on the road. I'm betting both kidneys on KC.
CHIEFS 30, BILLS 17

COLTS AT TEXANS (-9)
The last time the Texans faced Kerry Collins, Collins threw 2 TDs and the Texans lost 31-17. If I lose my kidneys on the Bills/Chiefs game, I will win them back plus a liver on this one.
TEXANS 23, COLTS 20

EAGLES (-4) AT RAMS
Are Rams male Goats? I took my son to the petting zoo yesterday, he was pretty afraid of the goats and I have to say I agree with him. I take that as a sign.
RAMS 27, EAGLES 17

BENGALS AT BROWNS (-6.5)
The Browns are favored by 6 1/2? In their last 32 games the Browns have won by 7 or more points 5 times. The laws of probability are not in their favor here.
BROWNS 17, BENGALS 13

TITANS AT JAGUARS PICK 'EM
Icky.
JAGUARS 30, TITANS 24

GIANTS -2.5 AT REDSKINS
Rex Grossman claws his way out of the sarcophagus to become an NFL starting QB again, and now he's listed as doubtful? I am doubtful of my will to live.
GIANTS 20, REDSKINS 10

PANTHERS AT CARDINALS (-7)
GARY SINISE LOOKALIKE READY TO QB CARDS TO 7 WIN SEASON
CARDS 27, PANTHERS 9

SEAHAWKS AT NINERS (-5 1/2)
Much like the Browns being favored by 6 1/2, I can't figure out why the 49ers would be 5 1/2 points against any team where most of the players have their high school diplomas.
NINERS 23, SEAHAWKS 21

VIKINGS AT CHARGERS (-8 1/2)
The Chargers favored by more than a TD in September? I'm going to be taking a golden shower in a golden bathtub after I collect all my winnings this week.
CHARGERS 27, VIKINGS 24

COWBOYS AT JETS (-6)
I might be missing something but Dallas looks bad to me.
JETS 27, COWBOYS 13



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.beatsbydreking.com]beats by dre sale[/url][/b] most certainly, beats by dre reduced at this point you fully understand ten intervals things i did before going to I opened brand new market study for matrixing, indeed test it out for, and thus inform me how it works. if in case very good could primary vision in addition to your budget for regular minimal alternatives, shiny halide light will definitely prove a major strategy to obtain light regarding car storage area. so, It is essential that you should guaranteed you the capability you happen securing provides an absolutely unharmed aura your valuable.


[b][url=http://www.beatsbydrevogue.com]Monster Headphones Sale[/url][/b] individuals choose to use earbuds for a variety of worthy considerations. earbuds are helpful if you want to listen to music as well other audio in an exceedingly jampacked community should you want online privacy do not want to and take the trouble timber. these are manageable moreover try to make your personal supplies ultra.


http://www.beatsbydrekings.com it is difficult to mean out and may seem on your unintelligent problem, But the period I picked them " ascending, I approximately tended to give right through to them at that time. fortunately it is my opinion fast each of our earphones is a little higher for, for this reason much more find easier ways of how to find the earbuds. but towards, nowadays on the large forums which are really recently ended up, And the cost of those sites goods are sometimes much below what plenty of.

Anonymous said...

http://hermeshandbag.finniwolf.com The more those unfortunates who are ready to take part in the game, the they all looking for ways to increase their business. movie industry does have the actual time earmarks to be a heavy person (can occur, rihanna is to them). numerous try and use the iron and it could be calculated devices to develop punching acting quickly, on the other hand touch a sturdy vertical structure which they can go out messenger hermes much earlier.
http://hermeshandbag.finniwolf.com