Monday, February 5, 2007

Bears and Cubs... oh my!

No more whining about the Bears...

As usual this time of year (the end of the Bears season) my focus turns immediately to the Chicago Cubs, the team that lets me down year-after-year without fail. A team so prolific at underachieving, there should be a new word for it.. cubartion.

Now.. on to VORPs, HBPs, OPSs, HRs, Ws, Ls, ERAs, SLGs, BAs, SBs, STDs and so on. I think pitchingtons and catchingtons report in less than 2 weeks!!!

Nick and I will give our daily thoughts on baseball and things surrounding baseball, like Stuart Scott's lazy eye. Me, from a fun-loving yet realistic Cubs fan's view, Nick from a diehard Sox fan's view. In the meantime, try to tune out the likes of Buster Olney, Peter Gammons, Chris Berman, and the aforementioned Stuart Scott.

No comments: