Friday, April 24, 2009

LMAO @ NFL


I'm not going to give a mock draft because I'm not going to pretend I know all these players. But I DO know that drafting QBs early in the draft usually is pretty stupid. You have to pay them a LOT of money because of how early draft is, and yet ideally you would want to train the fool for 2-3 years but you CAN'T because you're paying waaaaay too much so you end up getting uhhhh the Raiders.

Since all the GOOD QBs decided to use another year, Mark Sanchez is now the hottest thing in the universe. Seattle wants him. Denver wants him. Washington wants him. Here's shit you may have forgotten: he played well in the beginning and end of the year, but mainly had the record they had because their defense had to bail out a Mark Sanchez-ran USC offense. He sucks. Back when I was writing for another site, I told everyone and their MOM that Vince Young SUCKS. I was told that I'm an idiot. He took out USC by himself. BLAH BLAH WELL I WAS FUCKING RIGHT. I'm telling you right now, Mark Sanchez sucks. If Sanchez stayed a year and came out next year, he would be the 6th best QB. HAVE FUN WITH THIS GUY.

Meanwhile, Matt Stafford is signing with the Lions for $41.7 million. AAA. AAAAA. AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Nicky P is usually better at draft evaluation than I am, but I'm going to tell you exactly what's going to transpire during the NFL Draft.

For Sure

-Patriots will draft well
-Raiders will draft poorly

HAVE FUN.

1 comment:

GRRM Jr. said...

Check out the loser in that photo who goes to the draft in a Charlie Frye jersey...uninstall life..immediately