Saturday, November 3, 2007

MLS Playoffs are Bukkake

I just watched the shitty ass Kansas City whoeverthefucks beat #1 Western Conference Chivas USA by playing all d for 180 minutes.

Adding lowest Eastern Conference playoff team Chicago Fire beating East #1 DC United (which made me laugh inside a little), and you have a regular season that means dick.

5 Things I'd Rather Do Then Waste My Time Watching The MLS Regular Season Just To See It All Go To Waste With Both Shit Seeds Winning:

  1. have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear
  2. eat the rotten asshole of a roadkill skunk and down it with beer (first two is for avgn fans)
  3. stab my own eye out and pee in it with AIDS
  4. take a bukkake from four bears
  5. watch Mariah Carey's "Glitter" with my left eye and Britney Spears's "Crossroads" with my right eye while getting analed by someone reciting lines from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's "New York Minute"

No comments: