Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dish Network Sucks

Here's a little correspondence between me and Dish Shitwork:

From: patrickn@ontheoffense.com
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 11:41 AM
To: FeedBack
Subject: New Customer Sales

Full Name: Patrick Nguyen

Account Number: ****

Question: I was duped into changing from DirecTV, who has treated me wonderful, to your service with the promise that I would get all the same channels for cheaper. Three days after I switched, GolTV, my favorite channel, was dropped. Now I'm trapped with you for two years. I'm telling everyone I know not to switch with you no matter what deals your retailers give. You trapped me, but you won't dupe others.

I hope all the negative karma you build up by screwing people over doesn't fall on your children since they have enough to deal with being that their parents are con artists.


And here was their reply:

Dear Patrick Nguyen,

Thank you for your email. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you. However, GolTV is demanding unreasonable terms to renew the contract. We are working hard to come to a resolution. In the mean time you can still enjoy similar programming in ESPN Deportes and Fox Soccer Channel en EspaƱol.

We thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Randy B.

DISH Network eCare

That's how stupid they are. They think FOX Espanol is the same as GolTV. Nevermind the fucking fact that FOX Espanol is essentially the same shit as FOX SOCCER CHANNEL except in Spanish. So I am going to send the same email everyday to them so they can reply to me the same everyday. I missed Real Madrid's first game because of them. Die.

No comments: